Vista Global is the first and only global business aviation company – setting the future of business aviation. We’re growing our Group Compliance, Privacy & Ethics function with this fantastic opportunity to play a lead role in our Florida Office as Compliance & Privacy Risk Manager.
In this key role and in support of our overall Compliance, Privacy & Ethics programs you will work collaboratively and closely with the Global Privacy Manager and Group Compliance & Data Protection Officer to:
• Business Partner with key stakeholders in XO/XOJET day to day on Compliance, Privacy & Ethics related matters – working collaboratively on Projects and Process improvements aligning to Group standards where necessary.
• Ensure robust passenger screening protocols are maintained and that processes map consistently to Group standards.
• Develop and oversee an effective due diligence process with regards to 3rd Parties – suppliers and service providers working closely with procurement colleagues and Group Compliance & Data Protection Officer.
• Play a key lead role in relation to compliance, ethics and privacy risk assessments identifying areas for improvements and implementing appropriate controls to manage those risks.
• Case manage the OneTrust Privacy & Ethics GRC platform - managing and executing Privacy, Compliance and Ethics workflow (case management) including collating and capturing Risks within the platform, issuing questionnaires and assessments – routing and triaging them as required.
• Spearhead Counter Fraud initiatives, ensuring and promoting best practice with regards to a wider KYC/AML/CFT agenda.
• Be a Compliance | Privacy & Ethics thought leader and SME in the Florida office acting a trusted point of contact for advice and guidance.
• Ensure that AML, Anti-bribery & Corruption, Gifts & Hospitality, Sanctions and Ethics related policies are enforced appropriately, and breaches of policy are investigated and escalated to the Group Compliance & Data Protection Officer.
• Conduct Compliance, Privacy & Ethics related audits making recommendations for areas of improvement in your findings to the Group Compliance & Data Protection Officer and Global Privacy Manager.
• Execute Data Privacy related assignments under the guidance and direction of Global Privacy Manager providing a functionally effective conduit between the Florida and US entities and Group level.
• Be cognisant of and keep abreast of relevant US (and global) regulatory developments and advise the business on the impact of these.
• Develop and establish practical procedures and recommendations for corrective action to be taken by the business in order to adequately mitigate compliance risks.
• Deliver employee face to face training and input into the wider Group training agenda.
• Maintain accurate records of decisions and events to enable the production of informative and insightful MI and metrics for reporting purposes.
This role requires being authorized to work in the United States.