VistaJet is the leading global business aviation company, providing exceptional standards of quality, style and service. Our home away from home experience is tailored so that passengers always feel at ease to work, entertain and relax all on the same journey.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to drive customer satisfaction and retention amongst VistaJet’s customers. For the customer, you will pre-empt and remove any obstacles they may encounter; resulting in consistent and seamless interactions with VistaJet at every stage of their journey. With your colleagues, you will act as the voice of the customer; fostering inter-departmental collaborations and sharing valuable insight to enhance the customer experience from a number of different angles. This role will require regular travel and a flexible schedule to accommodate out-of-hours customer care.
VistaJet, the world’s leading Global business aviation company, provides exceptional standards of quality, style and service. With 70 large cabin, long-range Global and Challenger jets in signature silver and red striped livery, VistaJet owns and operates the largest privately-owned Bombardier business aircraft fleet.
The VistaJet experience is tailored so that passengers always feel at ease to work, entertain and relax all on the same journey.
We are looking for experienced and committed Cabin Hostesses to join our growing team in Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Malta, Netherlands, Spain & UK). You will be travelling the world, delivering a 5-star service to our customers and will be solely responsible for managing an aircraft for a minimum of 17 consecutive days, whilst continuously away from your home-base.
- Are you an experienced and committed Cabin Host/ess or Flight Attendant?
- Do you strive to deliver a professional and exceptional service?
- Are you highly flexible and able to calmly prioritise tasks in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment?
- Do you have a positive approach to challenge and the confidence to find creative solutions?
- Are you passionate about the finesse and detail required in exquisite service?
- Do you have a genuine warmth and dedication towards your guests?
- Do you want a career as part of a growing and successful company?
If you have the energy, personal strength and determination to succeed in the challenging world of Private Aviation, and you have answered yes to all the above questions then we cannot wait to meet you at one of our upcoming Recruitment Events!
VistaJet is the world's leading private aviation provider. We provide exceptional and unparalleled standards of safety, quality, style and service to high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs and business leaders across the globe. VistaJet is not just a product but a lifestyle choice for our customers - an extension of their lifestyles - where every flight is tailored to ensure the best flying experience. The cabin is their home-away-from home.
Continuing to build on our phenomenal growth, our employees remain our most valuable partners in providing this unrivalled service. There is an opportunity for First Officers to join our expanding team.
- Minimum 1000 hours total time
- Valid PART FCL F-ATPL or ATPL
- Valid PART FCL Medical (Class 1)
- English Level 6
- EEC Citizenship
- Valid CL 350 Type Rating
Required Documents (applications will not be processed unless all documents are submitted)
- Current Curriculum Vitae in English (incl. three references)
- Flight Hours Breakdown (Total Time, Jet/Turbine, PIC, Time on Type)
- Copy of PART FCL License
- Copy of Medical
- Copy of Passport (valid EEC passport)
VistaJet, the world’s leading global business aviation company, is committed to doing everything possible to ensure our passengers’ expectations are met or surpassed.
From scheduling a flight, every detail is covered, from a particular bottle of wine or catering from a preferred restaurant, to a particular magazine or a chauffeur service to the airport.
Our Member and Customer Service team is the first point of contact within the business for all of our customers; dealing with all aspects of their travel experience as well as liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer service.
We are looking for Account Executives to join the Member and Customer Service team in New York City. Our Account Executives provide an exemplary service, ensuring that each flight is tailor-made to the clients’ needs. Their responsibilities include:
- Managing flight reservations and creating necessary flight documentation to ensure a seamless experience for every VistaJet experience;
- Capturing our customers’ requirements to achieve our aim of creating “the home away from home” experience where passengers always feel at ease to work, entertain and relax all on the same journey;
- Ensuring that the customer is kept informed of the progress, preparations and status of their flight prior to departure;
- Communication of operational restrictions and define and offer suitable options in case of restrictions – for example, weather restrictions; slot allocations and performance restrictions;
- Organize ancillary services and ensure that the onboard dining is correct;
- Building, managing and maintaining VistaJet’s relationship with every customer.
As an Account Executive you will be organizing flights for heads of state, corporate leaders, entrepreneurs and private individuals flying to over 187 countries in the world. You will provide support directly to your clients by telephone and email.
The Member Service team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our Account Executives work a shift pattern of four consecutive 12 hour shifts, including both day and night shifts, followed by four consecutive days off.